I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging: one method I use to keep my friends and family up-to-date with all the things that God is working in my life
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Let your conduct be without covetousness, and be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper; what can man do to me?”
Hebrews 13:5-6
***
For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
1 Timothy 4:4-5
***
For he who has died has been freed from sin…. For sin shall not have dominion over your, for you are not under law but under grace.
Romans 6: 7, 14
***
In my distress I cried to the LORD, and He heard me. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lip and from a deceitful tongue.
Psalm 120:1-2
***
Indeed it was for my own peace that I had great bitterness; but You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, for You have cast all my sins behind Your back.
Isaiah 38:17
***
May the LORD our God be with us, as He was with our fathers. May He not leave us nor forsake us, that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways. And to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, which He commanded our fathers.
1 Kings 8:57-58
No comments:
Post a Comment