I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Fall Colors
I took advantage of the "free time" that I had while visiting Grandmother and Granddaddy to have some fun with my camera. :-) Here are a few of the pictures that I took "just for fun."
A leaf that we passed by on the trail Friday morning.
One of their maple trees.
The maples down by the low-water bridge, with a cloudy fall sky behind them.
I noticed this little fellow as I was walking back up to the house.
Anyone for raking some leaves?
Grandmother's little Fairy Rose bush is still covered with blossoms.
A leaf that we passed by on the trail Friday morning.
One of their maple trees.
The maples down by the low-water bridge, with a cloudy fall sky behind them.
I noticed this little fellow as I was walking back up to the house.
Anyone for raking some leaves?
Grandmother's little Fairy Rose bush is still covered with blossoms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment