I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simple Joys



Today it is cold, wet, and windy.

And I'm rejoicing.  :-)

My feet are dry, because of my rainboots.

My head is dry, because of the umbrella that Grandma and Granddad bought for me at Colonial Williamsburg.

My body is warm, because of the lovely suede coat that Grandmother and Granddaddy bought for me over Fall Break.

Now I am back in my room, where I am still warm, dry, and comfortable.  So many people around the world could not say that with truth today.

Thank You, God, for Your blessings!

2 comments:

  1. On devrait se rappeler plus souvent, tout ce que l'on a pour remercier la Seigneur !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu te souviens? "Il est un mot qu'on oublie, c'est merci, pour tous les biens de la vie que Dieu donne et multiplie, dis MERCI!"
    Alors merci aussi à toi pour ce message. ;-)
    Christelle

    ReplyDelete