I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Translation, please

Today in Speech class we had a very humorous assignment.  We were given the set of instructions that follow, except that we had more than one paragraph (I'm not giving you all of them for the sake of time).  See what you can do with it.  :-)

"Please translate the following paragraph.  Is is very familiar text."

       "A female of the Homo Sapiens species was the possessor of a small, immature ruminant of the genus Ovis, the outermost covering of which reflected all wavelengths of visible light with luminosity eqaul to that of mass of naturally occurring microscopically crystalline form of hydrogen oxide.  Regardless of the translational pathway chosen by Homo Sapiens female, there was a 100 percent correlation to the pathway selected by the aforementioned ruminant."

I'll give you extra credit if you can tell me the topic we were discussing in class.  :-D

1 comment:

  1. Du peu que je comprends de ce texte, vous avez du bien rire avec la traduction!!

    ReplyDelete