I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Saturday, October 23, 2010

After the wedding

Meaning, at the reception.  :-)  Of course we are still living AW -- with the married couple having happily spent a week-long honeymoon at some time-share in the U.S.  (At least, I assume it was happy... I haven't heard anything from them yet.)

Since Debra really prefers ice cream to cake, she decided that at her wedding she would have ice cream.  Of course there had to be cake, for those who believe that all weddings have at least one cake, so people got a choice!  I'm sure there were many people who chose both.  :-)

Wonderful visits with friends from church....


The refreshments table, with all kinds of scrumptious-looking goodies.

Joshua, one of the four kiddos that I babysat on Wednesday mornings.  When Abby (his sister, whom you can barely see on the left in the picture) saw me, she latched onto my legs and claimed that I was going home with her.  :-)  Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of her.  She's never still!

Debra and Joel said a couple of words after cutting the cake and visiting a little bit, then *poof* they ran out the door to their waiting chauffeur.  I managed to get one last hug because I brought out Debra's suitcase for them. 

To Joel and Debra: May the Lord bless your home as you grow together in your knowledge of Him!  I love y'all!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these! I wish I could have come and witnessed but Aunt A told me it was lovely and such a blessing to watch :)

    Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete