I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Monday, January 10, 2011

I love pictures

I just realized that I have not been very informative as to the whereabouts of my location.  One post I was writing about Christmas in the Cove, then the very next post I was at my grandparents' house.  Sorry about that!  I will state it clearly now: I am back at Williams after a very blessed winter break.  A post on that topic will follow shortly, but tonight I only have a short time to write.

One of my projects today has been to transfer all the pictures I've taken over the year from my computer's hard-drive to a DVD.  I do this for two reasons: 1) to have a backup for my pictures, just in case my computer goes out; and 2) I don't like to store that much data on my computer (all those pictures makes my computer run slowly). 

Now I'm at the delightful part.  I wanted to look at all the pictures I transferred to the DVD before I delete them off of my computer, which means that I have been enjoying a slide-show of many of the things the Lord enabled me to do throughout 2010.  I didn't take pictures of everything, but I did document most of the big events.  It is so lovely to go back through and "re-live" those experiences: good times spent with Christan brothers and sisters; activities and outings; silly and/or daily events at our house; different opportunities I've had to serve the Lord; weddings and births; so many beautiful memories and reminders of God's grace.  Technology is such a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment