I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving at Grandmother and Granddaddy's house
It's always so peaceful and relaxing to spend time at Grandmother and Granddaddy's house, and this Thanksgiving break was no exception. I didn't have to take much homework (only two subjects, actually), so I had plenty of time to do other things. It gave me an appreciated break from studying. :-)
Uncle James, Aunt Zarella, and Ryan had arrived the day before me (Monday). Wednesday afternoon, after it stopped raining, Ryan and I went on a walk to Blue Hole.
We found long sticks and poked leaves onto the ends to make ourselves flags to wave as we walked along. :-)
There was a little bit of water running at Blue Hole.
Making ripples.
We happened to look over the edge at the same time, and I thought the image of our two heads reflected in the water looked so interesting that I had to take a picture of it.
Blue Hole and upstream a ways.
Later I walked the whole trail by myself. Upper Falls didn't look too bad; at least the water was clear.
Something Ryan loved to do all week was play "Chopsticks" with whoever would sit with him. We got so confused -- what is the real tune of Chopsticks? There seem to be several different ones...
Ryan also had a set of Legos for constructing various flying vehicles (such as an airplane, a helicopter, and some outer space vehicle), which he enjoyed building with Grandmother.
Uncle James, Aunt Zarella, and Ryan had arrived the day before me (Monday). Wednesday afternoon, after it stopped raining, Ryan and I went on a walk to Blue Hole.
We found long sticks and poked leaves onto the ends to make ourselves flags to wave as we walked along. :-)
There was a little bit of water running at Blue Hole.
Making ripples.
We happened to look over the edge at the same time, and I thought the image of our two heads reflected in the water looked so interesting that I had to take a picture of it.
Blue Hole and upstream a ways.
Later I walked the whole trail by myself. Upper Falls didn't look too bad; at least the water was clear.
Something Ryan loved to do all week was play "Chopsticks" with whoever would sit with him. We got so confused -- what is the real tune of Chopsticks? There seem to be several different ones...
Ryan also had a set of Legos for constructing various flying vehicles (such as an airplane, a helicopter, and some outer space vehicle), which he enjoyed building with Grandmother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment