I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Monday, January 25, 2010

A visit to the Daniels

The weekend after I went to Houston I went traveling again, this time to a small city east of Dallas.  Actually, the Daniels live in the country, so we weren't really in the city.  Juli was able to come with me because she didn't need to start teaching again until the next week.  It was a wonderful visit, full of all sorts of activities.  Things such as:

Sweeping after breakfast
 


Playing with new toys


Emptying the mending box
 


Eating snack 



Opening the keyboard to see why it wouldn't work anymore


Sewing together crocheted blocks to make an afghan


And being lazy (what do cats do best, after all?)


Stay tuned for installment number 2!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely house and you guys had a nice time!

    You are so good at posting photos, but I'd love to see some more with you in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est super de pouvoir revoir les Daniels, même si ce n'est qu'en photo !

    ReplyDelete